Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Test

Hmm... If the 'test' is guessing what it is - then i fail ....looks interesting though..

Comment

• Steve Vojtek
      Steve Vojtek commented
      Editing a comment
      Just saw the 'what you're cooking' thread. Pork shoulder .. nice job!!

Thanks Steve!

This was a picture posting test... If admin could delete, that would be great.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

• Steve Vojtek
      Steve Vojtek commented
      Editing a comment
      No inconvenience to me...

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_10072.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	90633 testing as well because why not
    Last edited by DeusDingo; June 16, 2015, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• DeusDingo
      DeusDingo commented
      Editing a comment
      apparently i don't know how to post a picture...

Hey i figured it out. gorsh i'm dumb

Name:	dating-fails-dating-fails-theyre-a-little-too-comfortable-with-each-other-now.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	90636

Comment

• Steve Vojtek
      Steve Vojtek commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL's - very funny....You collect Barbies? I do i have a six burner a two burner etc....

I should test my pic posting skills as well:Click image for larger version

Name:	HeadupAss.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	90641
    Wow it worked - i'm so smrt....Doh!!!!!

Comment

• David Parrish
      David Parrish commented
      Editing a comment
      Steve we have a jokes thread, and we might already have a funny pics thread. Maybe Huskee knows...

• Steve Vojtek
      Steve Vojtek commented
      Editing a comment
      Breadhead We have the same lawyer? WOW that guy gets around don't he.. I just wish he would pull his head out of his butt and do what i pay him for.

• Steve Vojtek
      Steve Vojtek commented
      Editing a comment
      David Parrish . I,ve contributed to the jokes thread recently and a funny pics thread would be awesome if it exists. Thank you Boss..

​David Parrish Steve Vojtek In the first few pages of General Discussion > Off Topic Banter we have some funny pics and memes scattered about, but if you ask me I think they're better in Jokes.

Comment

awww man...

Name:	keep.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	90697

Comment

This seems appropriate for this forum

Comment

• Steve Vojtek
          Steve Vojtek commented
          Editing a comment
          If i ever think about becoming a vegetarian (never gonna happen)- do me a huge favor. Stop me!!!! They don't know what they're missing....

Test both ways of loading...

Comment

• smarkley
          smarkley commented
          Editing a comment
          I like the first... it is a pain but your pics end up right-side-up. I use photobucket... same thing as flickr I think

Also have you tried the paper clip?... I have best luck with that

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n93916[/ATTACH] test test

forget it....

Last edited by barney; July 1, 2015, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Testing. I don't have a clue how to post a pic. I've tried both ways....even downloaded em to photobucket & tried from there........I give up.

does this work ?

Last edited by barney; July 1, 2015, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• David Parrish
            David Parrish commented
            Editing a comment
            barney I see a pretty nice rack of ribs, a kettle, and my favorite BBQ accessory... the Slow 'N Sear =)

• barney
            barney commented
            Editing a comment
            All right then David Parrish. I've already posted over at your thread & tried to post pics...sorry I made a mess. If I try to use a pic off my computer the file is too big. I had to download to photobucket then copy/paste url with the photo icon, Can't use the attachment idea-----it don't like me

Great looking ribs! Like that Slow 'N Sear too.

Comment

• David Parrish
            David Parrish commented
            Editing a comment
            barney have you posted a review on our reviews page yet?

SnS Grills is the leading provider of high-quality BBQ charcoal inserts and grills. Our inserts and grills are perfect for backyard barbecues, camping trips, tailgating or any outdoor adventure. From beginner to championship BBQ-ing we have a solution for your small batch smoking and grilling needs. We help you BBQ!

• barney
            barney commented
            Editing a comment
            No I haven't David Parrish. I won't try any pics but will give my rave support.

• David Parrish
            David Parrish commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks! I don't think the review system takes pics, so you have zero complaints from me

Name:	file0001110781475.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	93947

Testing Please Do Not Disturb

Just kiddin'

Comment

Yeah i need to hone my skills on picture posting and also find out about this thing that was delivered to me the other day. Strange looking thing. Never seen anything like it - seems really well built and seems to have some sort of important purpose. I welcome any suggestions on what to do with it. Thanks in advance And smarkley - i was typing real quiet so as not to disturb your testing...

Name:	20150627_193949.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	110.9 KB
ID:	94003

Comment

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              Sure would be a pretty herb planter! Maybe once the herbs die and get brown you could burn 'em for a sear??

• Steve Vojtek
              Steve Vojtek commented
              Editing a comment
              Great idea!! Every-time i try and grow herbs they somehow die and turn brown.. Maybe a bit of charcoal mixed with the dead herbs and some hot water in the "thin" looking part would do the job.. just an idea.... i'll give it a try....

• smarkley
              smarkley commented
              Editing a comment
              I was thinking about growing savanna grass in mine so I could get a mondo smoke ring!

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here