Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site all screwed up on Android mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site all screwed up on Android mobile

Suddenly the site is all screwed up. The banner at the top of the screen is missing as well as the list of one touch items across the top. I can't go to the list of channels. The member who made the "last post" in any thread it's not shown. Here is a screen shot of the missing banner:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200831-225128.png Views:	0 Size:	109.3 KB ID:	904153 raywjohnson
    Last edited by Dewesq55; August 31, 2020, 09:12 PM.

It's screwd up for me too and I'm on a pc using chrome.

Comment

Same here on my IPhone. Been going on for about 3-4hrs now.

Comment

Pretty much the same on iOS 13.6.1 and both macOS 10.14.6 and 10.15.5.

Comment

Yep. Don't worry, the customizations will be back.

Comment

Those three little bars on the left give a nice drop down menu.

Comment

• Dewesq55
              Dewesq55 commented
              Editing a comment
              But not everything. I still didn't have the channel list until now.

Site is now protected by CloudFlare. This might cause some issues with caching.

Try the usual (pc: CTRL+F5, apple: CMD+R).

Comment

Seems to be fixed now. Thanks.

Comment

Also, I made a change to the configuration to help the site work with Cloudflare.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here