Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red vs Blue colors on topic subject links?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red vs Blue colors on topic subject links?

I’m curious about the color coding of topic links. Some are blue while others are red. I’ve searched the FAQ for an answer but didn’t find one. What do the red and blue colors signify on topic subject links?

The blue means you have not clicked on them yet. Once you do, they will appear red.

Comment

More detailed info is found here. https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...ow-to-navigate

Comment

Thanks. The color-coding must be platform dependent. I use both my phone and my computer to read the forum topics. I never made the color-coded connection to topics I've read before and topics I haven't since topics I've only read on my phone show up red there but are colored blue when I use my computer. It all makes sense now.
        Last edited by RichardCullip; August 25, 2020, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          I believe it's dependent on cache too, your system has to remember you and what you've viewed in order to display the colors.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here