Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show us What you are cooking has disappeared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show us What you are cooking has disappeared

You are probably already aware but the Show us What you are cooking thread on the Recipes and techniques channel has disappeared.

Actually I hadn't noticed yet. Thanks for pointing this out. That means the thread got too big. We'll be able to bring it back. Time to start another one!

Comment

• JeffJ
      JeffJ commented
      Editing a comment
      I am partially to blame. My last post was a bit shy of a novel. ;-)

• richinlbrg
      richinlbrg commented
      Editing a comment
      Happened pretty quickly this time!

• Steve Vojtek
      Steve Vojtek commented
      Editing a comment
      I had the privilege of reading that 'novel' before it disappeared. Very useful info - Thank you..

Thank you Steve Vojtek.

Comment

I got to read it too, JeffJ and comment on it. You sure had a great day in the kitchen and on the smoker! I bet you've had some great eats with the leftovers.

Hopefully David Parrish will be able to get that topic back. There was some great cooking inspiration there.

Kathryn

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here