Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's my refrigerator magnet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's my refrigerator magnet?

I joined on 6/3, 9 days later and no magnet or any indication one had been shipped?

Not a big deal since I got a little one with my Maverick from Amazon and I'd have paid to play anyway but you guys promised...

Please see this post here, and check out Tip #8

Comment

• billg71
      billg71 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, I'll wait a few weeks and go out of my way to contact someone if the site doesn't deliver what it sold me. Really????

I joined because I found the Amazing Ribs site from a Google search, learned a crap-ton about cooking and wanted to help support the site, access to the forum was a bonus I didn't really factor in but it's a nice extra. Great place to hang out and I hang out on more than a few forums. I'm glad I'm here.

But there was no mention in the sign-up page that it might take a month or so to send you your magnet. So how about being up-front and putting something on the sign-up page? I didn't sign on for the magnet but if it's going to take a month to ship just say so, I'm good with that but someone else might have thought it a bargain to get access to the forum and a $10 magnet to boot, maybe for them it was a deal-maker.

Just sayin', I've been in business for 30-odd years and I've always told my customers up front what they'll get and when they'll get it. I don't put it in the fine print if they didn't get what I promised in a timely manner then they should contact so-and-so and do this-and-that. If that's the business model here I'll not be renewing my membership as much as I value the site for the information.

Obviously, YMMV.

Bill

Bill I forwarded your comment to the folks that ship the magnets well before Huskee even posted. We take care of our members. Please remember we're a community of enthusiasts that all want to help one another. PM me if you don't get your magnet within the week.

Comment

• billg71
      billg71 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, David! I appreciate the prompt response.

Best,
      Bill

.I joined back in late May and mine just arrived today. Hang in there!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here