Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another posting error -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JGo37
    replied
    text is required to post a pic

Click image for larger version

Name:	bug feature.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	896047

Leave a comment:

• BFlynn
    commented on 's reply
    I mean, these shrimps were good......
    But did you see the shrimp Ernest posted?

I can't even put my meager po boy on that Show Us What You're Cooking thread.

Etouffee is always a good choice!

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    as hungry as I am right now you should be banned just for posting that freaking picture!! I did have some Shrimp Étouffée earlier, so yeah I live for shrimpsssss

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    I want to eat that, blurry or not...

• BFlynn
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20200813_192514.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	895912

Damn. Got a pic to work.
    Looks like it's fixed!

Leave a comment:

• BFlynn
    commented on 's reply
    Appreciate all your hard work in this!

• ofelles
    commented on 's reply
    Did that for me around 8:30 the morning. On a desk to running windows and Chrome.

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    We think 2020 is bad, let's buckle up for 2021. We're nearly 3/4 there.

• RonB
    replied
    It seems we are seeing Stranger Things

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks again, Ray
    Donw thanks, was bout to ask th same question...

• raywjohnson
    commented on 's reply
    Nope. Only if you used the login screen/form and typed in your username and password.

• Donw
    commented on 's reply
    If you haven’t logged in using the log in screen and are just returning without having to do so because you previously checked the remember me box; do you still need to change passwords?

• raywjohnson
    replied
    Good morning all.

Another hit from a hacker.

username/password logger.

If you logged in today (Aug 13, 2020) between 10am and 12:30pm (central time).

Please update your password.

Let me know if you need assistance with that.

--RayJ

PS: I have locked things down on the server. Should put a stop to the hacks.

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    It seems IOS has been the main problem. I'm on Android and Laptop both using Chrome, no problems unless it site wide hacked.

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Works okay in Android/Chrome, but on iPad is much like Hogan's Goat!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here