Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My big fat stupid fingers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My big fat stupid fingers

Moderators, I just flagged someone when I meant to comment on a topic
    As the title indicates this was a mistake so if you see a red flag please delete.
    It was an error
    Thank you Brad

This what happens when you start sampling them fizzy vodka sodas at 9:00

Comment

• HawkerXP
      HawkerXP commented
      Editing a comment
      I know it was me you flagged........

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      HawkerXP Well, DUH??? Who wouldn't, after summa what rolls on out yer piehole???

• HouseHomey
      HouseHomey commented
      Editing a comment
      In his defense it was 9:09am. That about 15% of the 9 o’clock hour gone. HawkerXP
      Last edited by HouseHomey; July 12, 2020, 04:25 PM.

I have no defence....
    ....but the keys on the iPhone are small
    and....

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      few things I hate more in this life, an I ain'nt no hater, but dealin with mobile phone keypads as an interface. Not somethin I wish to publically discuss. Goes from Zero to Ugly in like .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00001 nanoseconds.
      Sry. Probly My Bad.
      Last edited by Mr. Bones; July 12, 2020, 03:08 PM.

• HouseHomey
      HouseHomey commented
      Editing a comment
      Bonsey an I got yer six.

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      HouseHomey Preciate it, Brother...together, we'll Roll On, then....

Actually, I have purty skinny fingers, when it's all been said an done...that bein said, they still flubb up, on occasion, Brother.
    Rule #1: Don't sweat th little shit...
    Rule #2: It's ALL little shit.
    Walk on witcher Bad Self, Aigh't?
    I gots yer six, amigo...
    Last edited by Mr. Bones; July 12, 2020, 09:30 PM.

Comment

So seizing the error in my ways I’ve sworn off hard seltzer’s til next sat at noonish
      Back to mothers milk
      Attached Files

Comment

• ofelles
        ofelles commented
        Editing a comment
        It only works if you add a solemn oath to the swear 🙋🏻‍♂️

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Suhwannee, I does...

Originally posted by smokin fool View Post
      Moderators, I just flagged someone when I meant to comment on a topic
      As the title indicates this was a mistake so if you see a red flag please delete.
      It was an error
      Thank you Brad
      No worries. I added a little margin between the elements. Let me know if that works or you would like more spacing.

Comment

• smokin fool
        smokin fool commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Ray
        my biggest problem is the keyboard on the iPhone and the size of my mini sizzler fingers
        Nothing at all wrong on your end

Everyone knows how bad my posts are. I always say "I write like I talk."

That’s a True story as i use "talk to text." I then go back and fix it. That’s where the real problems begin.

shoot! I was supposed to be watching some ones back..... Now where did I put my white claw?
      Last edited by HouseHomey; July 13, 2020, 09:48 AM.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Yer Golden, My Beloved Brother!
        I write like I talk, an from time to time, folks make fun of me, as wail.
        Ain't no way in Hail they can hurt ya nooe, unless they done come through me, an I preemptively feel purty dang dag BAD fer anybody Foolish enough to even contemplate such an ideal, much less be idiot enough to act on them thoughts,,,
        Ain't gonna be purty, neither way, I reckon...
        Til I'm Dead an Gone, got yer six covered, HomeSlice!
        Last edited by Mr. Bones; July 12, 2020, 09:39 PM.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here