Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recent Posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recent Posts

The Recent Posts button along with all other the other posts buttons has disappeared from my iPad. After the initial window opens up I have to click around to various windows until I get one with a pull down menu on the left. Once I go to Recent Posts on the pull down menu the Recent Posts bar appears.

I am having the same issue. Menus are missing from most pages. Sometimes I will see the hamburger menu, sometimes the normal tab buttons but usually nothing. This is in portrait mode. Turning the iPad to landscape brings the tab buttons back.
    Last edited by mgaretz; June 30, 2020, 02:29 PM.

Comment

It’s in a drop down now under the word "go" in the upper left.

Comment

• mgaretz
        mgaretz commented
        Editing a comment
        I see no "go" in the upper left.

Click image for larger version

Name:	B12F23F3-A5F8-42D5-BB4D-D8D7E0998A31.png
Views:	217
Size:	351.6 KB
ID:	872781
      There are three lines under the words, " go to the free site". Click that.

Comment

• mgaretz
        mgaretz commented
        Editing a comment
        I know what a hamburger menu is. In my original post I mentioned that sometimes I see that, but usually it is missing.

The menu changes to the "hamburger" drop down when there is not enough room to show the regular menu.

If you zoom out a but on your iPad, it should display. I will make the "hamburger" button easier to see (gray is hard to see on the red).

Comment

Or, better yet, set the "mobile" menu to show on iPad sized devices. Let me know if that works for you.

Comment

It seems to be working now just as it did before.

Comment

Hmmm...

Try a refresh on the page (any page is fine). Your browser needs the updated CSS. That should automatically happen every hour, but you can force it with a quick manual refresh.

Comment

• LA Pork Butt
              LA Pork Butt commented
              Editing a comment
              As I mentioned above it just started working as normal without any effort on my part.

Nice fix, thanks.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here