Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else encounter this issue the last few days? When logging in I get the "successful stand by" notice but instead of being directed to the pit, I'm returned to the Amazingribs homepage. I have to click on the member login button again to reach the pit. I'm on a Mac running Catalina 10.15.5

Yes. A couple of times on my iPhone.

Comment

I will fix that. It is by design. The intent was to return to whatever page you were on when you clicked to login. I will change that to just show a link back to the page. Instead of automatically redirecting.

Comment

• painter
        painter commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Ray. Not to be a pest but...when I click on a topic, I'm often directed to the last reply comment on the page.

That is fixed. If you arrive at the login from AmazingRibs.com, and login, you will see a message. The auto redirect to the Pitmaster home page is still active, but takes 2 minutes to fire.

Comment

Started last night fer me. Spread from S-5, which locks up, currently bricked outta th Pit, spread to my 2 day old work issue iPadOS.
        In order to complete th trifecta, this evenin, faced down th same dang thing on Win10.
        Last I checked, earlier this eve, Android is still bricked/no-go/
        Figgered there was summat goin on, behind th scenes, commenced ! 2100 my time, last night. was logged on, watched some NCIS, napped ~ hr, was logged out.
        Didn't think that any rantin on my part would facilitate th bug squashin process, but might put in fer a partial restitiition fer th 22 oz. Guinness bopper I hurled acrosst th room, an th holes I subsequently punched in th garage walls...
        Other than that, though, it's been a totally painless, an seamless upgrade.

Comment

Big bug! I will fix asap. Like right now.

Comment

• raywjohnson
            raywjohnson commented
            Editing a comment
            Should be fixed!

have all kinds of issues getting on site

Comment

I will do what I can to help.

But need more info than "all kinds of issues".

What kinds of issues are you having?

Comment

Originally posted by grillinglousiana View Post
              have all kinds of issues getting on site
              well this am all is working just fine..maybe a birthday present..past few days..had a very difficult time logging in...back and forth..i would go..or went..drifted off ..who knows..just maybe 77 and to old to really follow along..

Comment

• raywjohnson
                raywjohnson commented
                Editing a comment
                No worries brother. I am here to help. Most of the time these issues are due to browser cache. The site is updated, but your local cache has not caught up. So things break. This usually corrects itself after a while (less than a day). No matter, always post about any issue you have with the site. I will do my best to help fix it!

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here