Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fake site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FireMan
    replied
    Did Meathead & Huskee get locked out? That is the question!

Leave a comment:

• smokenoob
    commented on 's reply
    will do!

• raywjohnson
    replied
    smokenoob

Thanks for the report. When you see an odd message be sure to copy the message and the page URL (address, should start with https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com).

Or a screen shot. This makes it much easier for me track down any potential issue.

Leave a comment:

• smokenoob
    commented on 's reply
    thanks! I’ll give it a spin!

• Troutman
    replied
    I think the recent upgrade/changes made in response to the hacking causes the login issue. Just log in and hit the remember me button again and it will go back to automatic log in. At least for me on my computer and iPhone..

Leave a comment:

• smokenoob
    started a topic Fake site

Fake site

hit recent posts and got mssg that site was not authentic and someone may be trying to steal something......deleted page and opened new page and it is asking for login which is odd cause it always remembers me and I don’t need to log in,
    that was on ipad, on iphone now and working
    fyi!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here