Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flag Link Intermittently Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flag Link Intermittently Available

Perhaps I'm missing some pattern here but when I noticed that we have another trial member spammer, I tried to flag all of their posts and noticed that only one of their posts had the Flag link available. You can see it in this screenshot and the same is true if you go to their actual posts.

Click image for larger version

Name:	flagmissing.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	862884

While it may or may not be a bug, flagging each of them is simply not necessary. When a member gets flagged for a spam post (or any other rule breaks) we investigate all their posts anyway just to make sure. Keepin' it easy on you.

Comment

• pkadare
      pkadare commented
      Editing a comment
      As always, thanks for the quick response!

I suspect that when you viewed the list, the moderators were already in the process of removing them. Looks like the first three were already removed, so you would not have permissions to flag them.

Comment

• pkadare
      pkadare commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. As always, your dedication here is greatly appreciated!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here