Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Per request for errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raywjohnson
    commented on 's reply
    On my todo list. Might not be easy to do. But I fill figure out a way.

• Red Man
    replied
    A link to the thread would be great. When I get those messages, it’s really tough to get to the thread sometimes. There’s often more posts after the deleted post, and I won’t get any more notifications for that thread until I’ve viewed the posts.

Leave a comment:

• raywjohnson
    replied
    This has me thinking....

I may try to add a better message than the "not authorized" text.

At least try to provide a link to the Topic (if it is a deleted post), or the Channel (if it is a deleted Topic).

Leave a comment:

• DesertRaider
    commented on 's reply
    raywjohnson Thanks for the really quick response, I do appreciate it.

• raywjohnson
    commented on 's reply
    Yep. Perfect. That post was deleted (spam). The link is to a single post in the topic. The topic (started by @Mr. Bones) is here: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...r-members-only

• DesertRaider
    commented on 's reply
    raywjohnson got it today when I clicked the link for https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/node/862872 which is a post Bones posted a little while back. Should I start a new topic on this or has that page been moved?,

• RichieB
    replied
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• raywjohnson
    replied
    That happens sometimes when a post or topic gets moved or deleted. It is a bug that I have been trying to fix for a long time.

Leave a comment:

• RichieB
    started a topic Per request for errors

Per request for errors

I get this on some messages in message center. Not all messages.

"Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page. For assistance contact the site administrator."

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here