Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raywjohnson
    commented on 's reply
    Forgot to mention that since both sites are on the same domain, they share cookie info. That is how the free site knows you are logged in here.

• raywjohnson
    replied
    Originally posted by Psykodadd View Post
    everytime I tryt to read this article https://amazingribs.com/smoked-cherry-tomato-raisins it says members only and asks me to sign in again
    There are now "members only" pages on the main site. "Members" means membership on Pitmaster. When you are a member here, it includes both sites.

If you login and still see the login message, or ads, let me know. The cookie might need to be recooked.

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Well, sign in......................again. 🕶

Leave a comment:

• mountainsmoker
    replied
    Hi Psykodadd tried your link to the grilled tomatoes and it worked fine. So you some how don't have a box checked properly when you joined the PitMaster Club and paid your money. At least that is my theory. The two sites as I understand it are on different servers.

Leave a comment:

• Red Man
    replied
    I’ve never signed in to the free site and I had no problem opening the article. OP...maybe try making sure you’re signed into the pit master club and make to click the box to stay signed in.

Leave a comment:

• Donw
    replied
    From my understanding each site is run by separate software. Sign in to both and click the remember me box if present and you should be good to go.

Leave a comment:

• Psykodadd
    started a topic Glitch

Glitch

everytime I tryt to read this article https://amazingribs.com/smoked-cherry-tomato-raisins it says members only and asks me to sign in again

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here