Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pitmaster Club Gear needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pitmaster Club Gear needed

Who would be up for some Amazing Ribs Pitmaster Club gear?

Personally I think it would be cool to have a shirt like the one Meathead is wearing in the Bloomberg interview and bonus points if we can get our names on it too! Other gear like hats and such may be cool as well.

I'm sure doing the BBQ accessories would be a little more problematic especially since one of the big things with this site is all of the ratings and there being a potential perceived conflict of interest. Not sure how well it would work having a Maverick 733 Pitmaster Club branded thermometer or something like that. Not sure you would want to get into design and manufacturing either.

There are always beer koozies, tumbler glasses, stickers, decals, etc...

I know that some competition teams have Operation BBQ Relief decals and such on their rigs or trailers to show their support or affiliation.

Preferably it would be only for Pitmaster Club members. Yes I know I would have to pay. Yes we would all need to agree to represent the Pit with the utmost respect for BBQ and Grilling!
    And possibly most importantly, promise not to wear our gear if we have a lapse in judgement and decide to stick a beer can up a chicken's butt!

Just throwing it out there. What do y'all think?

Great idea - maybe an Amazingribs Pitmaster apron? I promise not to wear it whilst beercanchickening .

Comment

• kirikintha
      kirikintha commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I am soooo wearing that while pushing a beer can up a chix rump. AND making that my avatar. JP.

The decal idea is pretty good. You guys know how to create the artwork for something like that?

Comment

Sorry but i don't have a single artistic bone in my body....no talent at all

Comment

I know kirikintha does, but there has to be others as well. Let's be patient and see what ideas pop up.

I think this idea is so good I'm going to propose we send the decal out for free to members once they renew. That will be happening for a lot of folks in July. Sound good?

Comment

• Nate
          Nate commented
          Editing a comment
          That is Awesome Boss!

• kirikintha
          kirikintha commented
          Editing a comment
          @all - I am working on them here, will have ASAP! Hoping in a week or two, but I am a new dad and distracted lately... OOO SQUIRREL!

One idea: Maybe a bumper or a window sticker for my car so other can see it and (out of curiosity) visit AR .. A way to spread the word....

Comment

Cool, I like the idea. Any ideas/guidance/restrictions on the decal artwork?

Comment

I think it'd be nice to see two decals. One that is an "Amazing Ribs" decal and one that is an "Amazing Ribs Pitmaster Club Member" decal. It'd be nice if the decal was large enough you could put it on a bumper or rear window of a car. I don't want to give too many guidelines tho as I want the really creative folks to be.... creative!

Comment

Cool, I just thought I'd check to see how "close" to the original logo the design should be. Mind you, I don't want to change it, just a bit curious as to how creative one can be. Oh well, I'll do some sketching and see if I come up with something.
              Can I ask what font is used for the AR logo here on the forum?

Comment

I'll get on some of these!

Comment

• Nate
                  Nate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Meathead!

David Parrish , I was MIA for a bit because of work etc.... Did we ever get anywhere with this?

Comment

• David Parrish
                  David Parrish commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Still a work in progress. Where would you like things to go?

You might want to consider AmazingRibs bottle openers to mount on your grill tables too.😎

I've got 2 mounted on my BGE table and would gladly replace them for the AR version.

Comment

• smarkley
                  smarkley commented
                  Editing a comment
                  OH Yeah.. need bottle openers!!!! Good idea!

Ya stickers shirts n all that stuff wld great!

Comment

I'll take a Pitmaster car key locator!

Comment

David Parrish ,

Merch Ideas:
                    • Official Pitmaster Club Shirt (like the black/red button up that Meathead has) embroidered w/name
                    • T-Shirt
                    • Decals
                    • Hats
                    • Aprons
                    • Autographed Copy of Meathead 's book that is coming out or a Pitmaster edition
                    • Beer Koozie w/ Amazing Ribs on it and possible wording of:
                      • Drink the Beer... Don't shove it up the Chicken's @$$
                      • Stuff the Beer Here not "There" (picture of chicken)
                    • BBQ tools: tongs, spatula, meat hook, brush, knife, etc...
                    • rock glass
                    • tumbler
                    • Bottle openers
                    • Branded digital thermometer
                    The list could go on... But big idea is something that we can identify other members with or that we can show our support with.

Just a thought!

Comment

• Spinaker
                      Spinaker commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I love the jab at the beer can chicken faithful!!!

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here