Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pitmaster Club Gear needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want an apron! A funny one, with a silly saying on it, like

AR Pitmaster: Get away from my grill! (or smoker, whichever is more applicable.) I'd even get two aprons, depending on what I'm cooking that day.

or AR Pitmaster: Grin and Q' It!

Kathryn

P.S. I have an embroidery machine, although not as fancy a one as Mark mgaretz has. Maybe I'll embroider my own.
    Last edited by fzxdoc; August 20, 2015, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Maybe something too with Meathead-isms like: "if you boil ribs the terrorists win!"

Comment

i already asked about the shirt, MH said it is a Special order shirt, cost around 75.00$. At that time not interested in clothing, but with all this interest maybe he would be. That would be great. I asked about the shirt in the turkey Or pork butt video post. It's the apple cranberry crisp post.
        Last edited by mackdaddy; August 20, 2015, 10:06 PM. Reason: A correction

Comment

I think I need an AR Mail Box.

Comment

I think the AR PMC decal. To be honest, I think this one is waaaaay over due. We should have gotten on this long ago. I would like one for my truck one for the BBQ equipment chest. I also love the Coozie that says "Drink the beer don't shove up the chicken's a$$." That would also make a great bumper sticker. You'd get a lot of laughs over that one. I would defiantly get an AR short like Meathead's. (As long as they offered it in 3XLT of course, otherwise I would be SOL)

Comment

Im all in for the shirts, hats decals and how about an unbreakable pint glass for the beer?

Comment

How about a koozie with a chicken imprinted on it with the slogan " the only chicken a beer should slip into"

Comment

I'm into shirts and hats, something that advertises away from home. I don't put decals and stickers on my vehicles, but I promote all kinds of things with hats and t-shirts

Comment

I'd really like some flip flops.

Comment

• smarkley
                      smarkley commented
                      Editing a comment
                      DUDE!!!

Passes you the bottle...

• Jon Solberg
                      Jon Solberg commented
                      Editing a comment
                      ; )

Meathead Any movement on any of these things? Just Curious, I know that you are a busy dude.

Comment

Nothing wrong with some 'look here for great sausage- amazingribs.com' boxers.

Comment

• Jon Solberg
                        Jon Solberg commented
                        Editing a comment
                        even goes with flip flops right?

But seriously, my vote is for magnetic bottle openers and lighters.

Comment

• DWCowles
                        DWCowles commented
                        Editing a comment
                        And ball caps

Great idea! Sign me up for a shirt

Comment

Mouse pad

Comment

Decals Decals Decals

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here