Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Server?

Hi,

I keep getting a "no server" notice when I try to go into the posts via my messages. Once this happens, I can't log into anything for a while. Then I log on later and it's ok again.

Attached Files

That means that the server itself is not responding. Can you recall when this happens? Time of day or day of the week?

Does this happen often? Of just recently?

I will check the logs for server issues.

Comment

it's been happening quite a bit over the last several days. so much so that I haven't been able to respond until just now.

I don't have an estimated time of day it happens.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        say 24 hours a day so ray can go without sleep for at least one week.

I have done some checks and tests (on the site and server). Scanned the logs.

I have not found any indication of an issue (server loading or failing to respond or errors).

Here is a good article that might help you fix this.

In this post, we take a deep dive into the “ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT” error and examine why you might see this and what you can do to fix it.

Please let me know is that info does not help.

And also post your OS (apple, windows, linux), your browser, your ISP and connection speed.

I will see what I can to to guide you to a solution.

Comment

Update. Another member was having the same issue.

The solution that worked was to clear all cookies and cache, then reboot.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here