Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phantom Subscriptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phantom Subscriptions

raywjohnson Ray J: Any idea why I am suddenly getting notifications that "so and so has posted to your subscription, such and such" when I am not actually subscribed to the named thread? There are several different threads involved so I am getting a lot of notifications.

Here's a screenshot. I'm not subscribed to either of these threads:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200410-183109.png
Views:	253
Size:	112.3 KB
ID:	829329
    Last edited by Dewesq55; April 10, 2020, 04:32 PM. Reason: Added a screenshot of the issue.

Have you gone to the threads to check? I've gotten them due to accidentally hitting the subscribe button.

Comment

• Dewesq55
      Dewesq55 commented
      Editing a comment
      Jerod Broussard - Yes. That's the first thing I did. I even clicked "Follow" followed by "Unfollow" to see if it would release me, but, alas, it did not.

I do have an idea as to what is going on here.

You are following the channel: Off Topic Discussion ( https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...ral-discussion )

And both of those Topics are posted in that channel.

Comment

• Dewesq55
      Dewesq55 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Ray! That was an accident.

• raywjohnson
      raywjohnson commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep! I do that too. Click happy!

Yup, it’s yer thumbs bud, yer thumbs. Got a little out of control.

Comment

• ofelles
      ofelles commented
      Editing a comment
      Control is an illusion!

• Dewesq55
      Dewesq55 commented
      Editing a comment
      ofelles - Orion, there is no spoon.

Lest we quote you Dewesy, "alas it did not". Pray tell ye say nay.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here