Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disappearing Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappearing Pics

A couple of times I've posted pics that make it on to the site, but disappear or are broken the next day. It's not the end of the world, but I'm curious as to why this happens. Below is a link to the page where this most recently happened. As you can see, I went back the next day and tried again, and the picture seems to have stuck this time. But I am curious as to what accounts for this.

Jordy the IT folks are looking into it. We'll keep you posted.

Comment

Thanks, Dave. Like I said, it's not pressing, so I hope they're not taking time from more urgent tasks.

Comment

Ya never know, could be pointing to a larger issue. Best to squash the bug now before it gets any bigger!

Comment

• Breadhead
          Breadhead commented
          Editing a comment
          Pit Boss... I have, disappearing pictures too. On the "show us what you're cooking" thread. My post #233 lost some pictures. Just so you know.

Thanks WF. We're looking into it.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here