Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joining requests on free side

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joining requests on free side

I’m obviously already a member as I’m posting here. Whenever I’m on the free side looking for recipes or product reviews I’m bombarded with requests to join. Happens even if I log in first and then go to free side. Any way to stop this? Thanks

I've not have that problem but Spinaker or...….. can help.

Comment

If I remember correctly the Pit and the free site are being run by different software so you might have to log into the other to clear the ads so both systems know you are a member.

Comment

Sounds like a cookie blocking issue, this may help you: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...11-ad-blocking

Comment

Adam - what browser? I see this with safari and I think it's tied to the new cookie blocking stuff there.

Never mind, that's off. And this happens in Firefox too
        Last edited by rickgregory; January 1, 2020, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Adamporter

Stand by. Not an issue with cookies. Will contact you via email.

Comment

Adamporter I sent you an email this morning with some instructions, please check it.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here