Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clicking liked post in Messages Doesn't take you there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clicking liked post in Messages Doesn't take you there

I know this is minor, but always before if I got a message that someone "Liked" my post, I could click on the identified "Liked" post title and be taken directly to that post. Now, it takes me to the correct thread, but not the post, or even the correct page. This is happening specifically in the SUWYC thread

raywjohnson

Ditto. It's off by a page for me.

Comment

• Dewesq55
      Dewesq55 commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly. Off by a page.

It's more than likely it doesn't "like" you......

(sorry couldn't help myself )

Comment

• ofelles
      ofelles commented
      Editing a comment
      Troutman I have come to expect no less! 😜
      Last edited by ofelles; October 28, 2019, 01:15 PM.

This may be a gnome thing, I've had this happen a lot pre-updates too. But thank you for spotting!

Comment

I may have to rebuild the search index to fix this. I am testing now (on development copy). It will take a long time to complete (2GB worth of posts). I will do the rebuild tonight. Search and some features will not work until the rebuild is complete.

Comment

Alrighty then! I have rebuilt the search cache (took about 2 hours). Please let me know if that did not fix this.

Comment

• gcdmd
          gcdmd commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for all your great work, Ray.

• Jerod Broussard
          Jerod Broussard commented
          Editing a comment
          Sooo, could someone put this dash on top the "e" in "cache" so we can stop calling it "cash" and call it "cash-eh"....

• Dewesq55
          Dewesq55 commented
          Editing a comment
          Seems fixed. Thanks!

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here