Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two Persistent Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two Persistent Problems

Please consider this to be just a report and not a complaint! I still have 2 main problems (well 3 if you included the access denied error I've posted about in the past), the first is the font issue where I see a serifed font (Times New Roman) when composing a post but see a non-serifed font when my post makes it to the server, the second is illustrated in the screen shot. I've no idea what the unlabeled button is supposed to do but clicking it does nothing.

Thanks for all of your hard work!

Click image for larger version  Name:	blankbutton.png Views:	0 Size:	25.9 KB ID:	754409

All good. Thanks for the report! These are on my todo list. Still working on the access denied issue as well.

Comment

Yer not clickin' enough times on the blank box. I figure a minimum of 50 clicks - like an old lawnmower where ya gotta pull that rope a bunch of times before it will start.

Comment

This is a test...

Ok. Please check out the button issue (it should be gone) and the fonts issue.

Comment

Both issues have been corrected. You rock raywjohnson

Comment

pkadare that was my easy button and ya done had it taken away. THANKS!

Comment

• pkadare
              pkadare commented
              Editing a comment
              Huskee Not fair complaining about something a Canadian did, you know what the outcome is going to be. Sorry, eh!

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here