Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Add an icon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Parrish
    replied
    Lol. No worries. You're not the first to ask

Leave a comment:

• Breadhead
    replied
    Duh... Thanks guys. Slapping myself on the forehead.

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr ROK View Post
    I believe you can do what your asking for by clicking the little blue dot/button in the title of each thread. That takes you to the post where you last viewed the thread.

Yep. This is correct.

Leave a comment:

• Dr ROK
    replied
    I believe you can do what your asking for by clicking the little blue dot/button in the title of each thread. That takes you to the post where you last viewed the thread.

Leave a comment:

• Breadhead
    started a topic Add an icon...

Add an icon...

My suggestion would be to add an icon at the top of the page that says go the last post. That way you don't have to scroll down the entire first page, that you've seen many times before to press the icon for that last page and scroll down that page to get the most recent comment. Just me 2 cents.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here