Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Busted Link in Sidebar under new Napoleon Kettle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Busted Link in Sidebar under new Napoleon Kettle

The link in the right side bar, both on the private and public sides of the site, underneath the new Napoleon kettle, is wrong. Underneath that box, titled "The Cool Kettle With The Hinged Hood We Always Wanted", at the bottom the link looks like it is leftover from a sidebar for Grillgrates, as the link at the bottom of the box for this grill says "Click here for more about what makes these grates so special", and it takes you to a non-existent URL. I think it needs to read different, and take you to the review for this grill.

Broken not busted.😎
    Or even misplaced or inappropriate or systemic malfunction, but not busted! Yer momma didn’t teach you that. 🧐

Comment

The adjustable grate looks very useful. But if I was going to copy a design for a kettle I would have copied the PK. Round just isn't the best shape for grills and smokers.

Comment

Fixed! Thanks!

Comment

Meathead It's still not loading for me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	rbm9Ibb.png
Views:	136
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	691273

Comment

• mnavarre
            mnavarre commented
            Editing a comment
            Same here.

Hmmm. I fixed it and the links are working on the free site. It may take some time for the PMC to get the message. Heres's the link to Max's review https://amazingribs.com/ratings-revi...k22ck-c-review

Comment

• Attjack
            Attjack commented
            Editing a comment
            That link works, however, the other does not.

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here