Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trouble Logging In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble Logging In

David Parrish Having trouble logging in..very inconsistent. Best pathway in is to indicate that I forgot my password, type in my email address, and in to the site I go. Before, I didn't have to log in at all, just go to the pit. Any ideas, Dave???

Ray I'm not sure what would be causing this problem. If it persists I can do a password reset for you. A lot of times things like this are browser related. Restarting the browser, clearing cache, and perhaps history, can help. Let me know if the problem persists.

Comment

• Ray
      Ray commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Dave. I'll clear history and re-initialize the browser. If it persists, I'll let you know.

David Parrish , Still having problems inspite of clearing history, etc. But when I select "forgot my username or password", I come right in to the site. So I'm ok for now...no password reset needed. Just FYI.

Comment

Ray thanks. We think the login process is working BUT the reminder to join the club isn't going away (which explains why we can talk right now). Our IT Guys are on it like ticks on a hound dog.

Comment

• Ray
        Ray commented
        Editing a comment
        Excellent, I wish 'em well. These systems and the software to operate web sites are very complex. By the way, I'm running on a Mac, not a PC, if that info is helpful.

Same/Similar problem. If I click the join or sign-in link at the very top, enter my u/n and p/w it takes it then nothing happens. To actually get to the pit, I have to click on the Pitmasters Club tab, then click on the Sign-in link down the page and when it brings up the login box, I am in the Pit. Very annoying, but I'm here.

Comment

Dewesq55 , DEW, I guess there a couple of different ways to work around the glitch but I'm confident they'll eventually get it figured out!

Comment

Same here @ 4:53 PM EST.

--Ed

Comment

I am in as well, must be a problem for the site?

Comment

Guys, the same thing happened to me. For some reason you have to go to the menu and click on enter the pit or whatever the wording is. David re-set my password before I realized what was up with it. It is confusing but you can work around it.

Comment

Everyone thanks for your patience. We think it's fixed. It'd be much appreciated if one or a few of you could log out, log in, and post back here if things are working.

Comment

David Parrish I logged out and back in the old way. It worked perfectly. Thanks

Comment

Awesome. Thanks! I've had three reports of success. I'm calling this issue closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Boss View Post
                      I'm calling this issue closed.
                      I think that's a good call. Thanks for all you do here, BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by Dewesq55 View Post

I think that's a good call. Thanks for all you do here, BTW.

Thank you Sir. Much appreciated.

Comment

Boy, that was fast! Kudos to the IT team.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here