Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gear

Can we get square magnets for the amazing ribs logo magnets? Also, if u get a coffee mug here, the coffee drinker is the only one who can see the logo. It should be on both sides that way other people can see it and say, "that's awesome, where did u get that?"

Think of it this way, if you’re drinking from the mug you can say to yerself, “wow, I know who I am & where I got this mug from,.......................................I think. 🕶

Comment

My wife enjoys doing pottery and that is a constant dilemma with cups.

Comment

• FireMan
        FireMan commented
        Editing a comment
        You could put a message of "see other side" on “ the other side.

Give it to a left-handed friend

Comment

• IowaGirl
        IowaGirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Left On, Brother!

• Lazy Layne
        Lazy Layne commented
        Editing a comment
        I just use my left hand haha

• Texas Larry
        Texas Larry commented
        Editing a comment
        Lefties of the world unite! We are an oppressed minority!🤣🙄👍😝

Layne I'm not sure what you're asking about with the magnet question, can you rephrase to make sense to the dummy that is me? As for the mugs, maybe a person could email the printing company and ask for 2-sided printing, I dunno.

Comment

• FireMan
        FireMan commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey, "see other side" on both sides, that would be cool. 🕶

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here