Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets rethink this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets rethink this.

Welcome to our site but henceforth we are going to tag you a "Kitchen Rat." I think you can come up with something better.

Deep apologies to all for the "extra titles" that briefly appeared under usernames. The titles were placeholders only. For use during testing only. And... the idea was scrubbed altogether. I just forgot to disable it when I updated today.

Comment

Hey, kitchen rat, big burly bear, what’s the difference?

Comment

Hey! I want to be a Kitchen Rat!

Comment

• Donw
          Donw commented
          Editing a comment
          I think you were a Spitmaster or Rib Tickler as was I. Newly joined members appeared as Kitchen Rats while a chosen few were Pit Vipers.

• jfmorris
          jfmorris commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha. Cool. I actually use a similar "rank" setting on a home brew site I run with phpBB, and the ranks go from "I wanna brew too!" for new users up to "Supreme Elite Brewer", and its all based on post count.

Been called worse. ..TODAY hahaha

Comment

• FireMan
          FireMan commented
          Editing a comment
          Mr. Hole to some ya’ll.

What was I?

Comment

• DeusDingo
          DeusDingo commented
          Editing a comment
          a good boy.

• Attjack
          Attjack commented
          Editing a comment
          *wags tail*

• Donw
          Donw commented
          Editing a comment
          Either a Spitmaster or a Rib Tickler. 🤠

Click image for larger version  Name:	EA5CD218-E0D9-47F9-AB11-8D8A3C6E04B3.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	394.4 KB ID:	627468

Comment

• HouseHomey
          HouseHomey commented
          Editing a comment
          Posted For no reason at all. I was just laughing at that photo.👆

Kitchen rat? Ewwwww! Not in my kitchen!!! "Kitchen dawg" works better for me. My 4 pups can't cook a lick, but they know the kitchen is a great place to be when Mama's cookin' and grillin'.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          FireMan #derbster !
          Git much th same, here, from Smokey... He's th QA side of things, here...

• IowaGirl
          IowaGirl commented
          Editing a comment
          Good eyes, ComfortablyNumb -- that dog-that-looks-like-a-cat is Tish. She's got all the dogs cowed, even my big pibble Ocho (the big guy with the white head).

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Cats gotta be th origin of th stand yer ground concept, yup...

I've seen some lean ol, mean ol barn cats take down some big ol, well fed farm dogs, even bad-arse ones.

Reckon yall can follow who my money's on...

I'm about to get hosed on my second consecutive paycheck that comes round hither every two weeks. I'm currently a work rat.

Comment

• Willy
          Willy commented
          Editing a comment
          Well, Sec'y Wilbur Ross says you should just go take out a loan...and noted it was "only" 1/3 of 1% of GDP.

More seriously, I'm really sorry to hear that. Sucks when so many innocent folks are treated as pawns. There were many years when I couldn't have even begun to last a whole month without a paycheck. I can't imagine the troubles so many have run up against.

Originally posted by IowaGirl View Post
        Kitchen rat? Ewwwww! Not in my kitchen!!! "Kitchen dawg" works better for me. My 4 pups can't cook a lick, but they know the kitchen is a great place to be when Mama's cookin' and grillin'.
        Great Pic, Sister!

Reckon my age is showin, cause it reminded me of this:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	His_Master's_Voice.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	376.2 KB
ID:	627496

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here