Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Separate channel for slow-n-sear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Separate channel for slow-n-sear?

Should there be........could there be........is there......a separate channel devoted to the slow-n-sear?

Well this should be an interesting conversation I'm getting my popcorn ready.

Comment

We used to have one, but there wasn't enough traffic for it to warrant its own channel, so we'd just post Slow'NSear related stuff in the Kettle Accessories channel.

Comment

• RichieB
        RichieB commented
        Editing a comment
        Popcorn put away. Dang was hoping for a rotisserie type thread.

First welcome from Maryland. You are not going to miss a special channel for the SNS. Post away in Kettle Accessories and everyone is going to see your post in Recent Posts which is where most people go when viewing the site.

Comment

DonwHuskee What they said ... and what I say is Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

It seems like the SnS is getting as ubiquitous as the kettle itself. If someone has a kettle but no SNS you wonder why not. (For the literalists that was a rhetorical comment)

Comment

• ecowper
            ecowper commented
            Editing a comment
            well, why wouldn't you have an SnS for your kettle?

• CaptainMike
            CaptainMike commented
            Editing a comment
            Hahahaha ecowper

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	popcorn.gif
Views:	161
Size:	2.9 KB
ID:	624677

Comment

I knew this would happen if they allowed a rotisserie channel. Now we have requests for subsets of the subsets. Just post in the proper recipe slot for crying out loud. (He now dismounts his soap box)

Comment

Speaking of channels...Wasn't there once a sub-channel for kamado's in the Grill, Smoker & Fuels channel? Maybe I just imagine it.

Comment

I'm lost again.

Comment

• HawkerXP
                  HawkerXP commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We all were lost at some point. But we found our way here. And that's a start.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here