Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you guys think of this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the first month that we can have a MOM? We're keeping this separate from the GMG.

Comment

• Jon Solberg
      Jon Solberg commented
      Editing a comment
      I have not heard back from Joel but it is vaca time of year. That said its not unreasonable to set a target on Sept imho.

I we can get some of his vision in the next week or so I would be comfortable setting a stretch target for Aug.

Aging not trying to drive the process but keep momentum. I seem to recall something about an object in motion.... ; )
      Last edited by Jon Solberg; August 8, 2014, 09:33 AM.

• David Parrish
      David Parrish commented
      Editing a comment
      September is good. We don't need to stretch for August. I don't want folks to feel pressured who are designing MOM and I don't want to rush a voting process... that might cause hard feelings if we push too fast and miss something that makes the vote unfair.

• Jon Solberg
      Jon Solberg commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome. That take some pressure off for sure. I be chillin over here now. hehehehe

And as anyone knows that has been involved the worker bees are who get the work done as i an sure Joel also will be a worker bee on this project.

Comment

Perhaps Pitmaster (AmazingRibs) Monthly Excellent Smoker And Niceguy

It would be an honor to be PARMESAN

Comment

Originally posted by fracmeister View Post

<Facepalm>

Huskee will appreciate this I'm sure.

Comment

Joel, I'm got your notes and Im trying to reply but having some site issues,

Comment

Originally posted by fracmeister View Post

Not bad at all and is unique to this sight.

Comment

Originally posted by Marauderer View Post

Not bad at all and is unique to this sight.

OK, maybe it's growing on me. Seems like it should be a more smoke related acronym though.

Comment

• boftx
                boftx commented
                Editing a comment
                Agreed, the second part of that. It ain't growin' on me at all yet. But then, no one's ever accused me of being a Niceguy very often.

How about Smoking Master and Outstanding King of Excellent Ribs?

Comment

You know, there doesn't have to be a meaning to the "title". Hell, just let the winner be an "Honorary Meathead" instead of "Pit Member" for a month.

Comment

Still working on making sure I see all the new threads and just found this one. I like the idea, separate from the giveaway, and maybe we go with Honorary Meathead of the Month, assuming that Meathead is okay with co-opting his moniker

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here