Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pmc seminars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pmc seminars

anyone having difficulty getting the audio for the pitmaster seminars?

Oakie I just tried one of the videos and the audio worked fine for me. It's most likely a setting on your PC. Try playing a different audio file to make sure your audio is working. Then try restarting your browser. If that doesn't work, try a different browser. If those don't work let us know and will noodle some more things to troubleshoot.

btw I moved this thread to the Suggestion Box so it'll get the best attention.

Comment

Oakie Smokie we got your message that you're still having issues with audio for the Pitmaster Club Video Seminars. We've not heard of anyone else having this issue, and the audio works fine for me on multiple devices.

You mentioned that the Salt sample video on the main site works for you, but the videos in The Pit do not. The videos in The Pit use "Vimeo". The sample salt video streams through "Youtube". It's possible you're Vimeo audio is muted. Can you check the audio button I've circled below and make sure it's at full blast?

Click image for larger version

Name:	vimeo.PNG
Views:	109
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	60442

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here