Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taken to wrong page when I click on a link in messages.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bogy
    commented on 's reply
    This is from the "Notices" button at the top right had of the forum page.
    Here we go again. Show us what you're cooking! III (https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/forum/the-pit-mastery-program/108549-show-us-what-you-re-cooking-iii) was starting to act a little quirky so we're starting the next round with SUWYC! IV. Past Show Us What You're Cooking Threads: SUWYC I (https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/for

• RonB
    commented on 's reply
    Will do.

• Bogy
    commented on 's reply
    Haven't tried it, so I don't know if this one works or not. About 25% of the time today it was working correctly.

• Bogy
    commented on 's reply
    Here we go again. Show us what you're cooking! III (https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/forum/the-pit-mastery-program/108549-show-us-what-you-re-cooking-iii) was starting to act a little quirky so we're starting the next round with SUWYC! IV. Past Show Us What You're Cooking Threads: SUWYC I (https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/for

• tbob4
    replied
    Has always been an issue - using a Mac and Safari.

Leave a comment:

• raywjohnson
    replied
    Greetings all,

I will need a URL/Link that causes the issue.

Before you click the next one you get, please right click (CMD+Click for Apple) and copy the link (or URL).

Paste the link in a reply here.

And I will investigate further.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Deter
    replied
    Still takes me to the top of page 8.

Leave a comment:

• Bogy
    replied
    Latest notice for the Show Me thread took me to the right post. Yay!

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    raywjohnson Might be able to help with this.

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    commented on 's reply
    Better yet - close the Fall thread just before opening the Winter thread.

• Bogy
    replied
    Seems to have started when the posts from the tail end of the Summer thread were added to the Fall thread. Something in the transfer evidently broke the programming. It's going to be frustrating waiting for Winter to come, with a new thread, but I would at the least suggest that if we get some late entries to the Fall thread, let'm be, and don't try to transfer them to the Winter thread.

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    replied
    If it's too hard to fix maybe a we could just start a new fall thread?

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Here as well...

Leave a comment:

• Donw
    replied
    Same here.

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    replied
    Yup. It's too bad too because it's the best thread that people interact with the most.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here