Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feedback on post icon size.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feedback on post icon size.

Greetings all,

I have found a simple way to increase the size of the post icons (edit, quote, flag, like, etc).

Please let me know if that works well for you.

Or if more adjustment is needed.

Thanks!

--RayJ

I appreciate the larger size but looking at some long threads it appears to stand out quite a bit on the page. Is there a medium between the old size and the new one?

Comment

• gcdmd
      gcdmd commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Me Three...

Were they too small?

Comment

I appreciate the font. Thank you.

Comment

Looks good to me. Thanks Ray.

Comment

Well, if you wanted something to dominate the posts, mission accomplished. My personal feeling is, the flags are less than secondary as far as the post goes. Now, they seem primary. Not in favor. 👎 😳
          Correction: they are primary, as in the BIGGEST THING ON THE PAGE,

Comment

• Dick Anderson
            Dick Anderson commented
            Editing a comment
            x2

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            x3

• EdF
            EdF commented
            Editing a comment
            x4 - just kind of distracting.

Wow I don’t need to wear my glasses when posting

Comment

Looks a bit funny, but it does make it easier to hit the correct button.

Comment

¡¡ WHEW!!

I'm double dang glad ya posted this, this mornin...

It is, one could mildly say, summat disconcertin to those who are at th age to be deeply concerned bout contractin senility, to find things greatly changed from when they put their tired, balding heads to rest...

First thing I noticed, early his AM, was th difference; thought at first Smokey had been up to some shenanigans, tap dancin on my keyboard, as he is wont to do, at times... found yer post, shortly thereafter, an breathed a ragged sigh of relief!

I waited, surfed, etc., until now, before respondin...

I find th current size to be rather obtrusive, an to detract from my overall browsin of th Forum, as it draws my tired ol eyes, again, an again, from th content I am here to actively enjoy...

I'd like to see ya give th 'Happy Medium' a try, as suggested by Donw n gcdmd , an will gladly weigh in, thereupon.

Many Thanks fer alla th Cat-Herdin ya do all day n night, to keep this a Great Place, an constantly improve it!!!!!

Comment

• FireMan
                FireMan commented
                Editing a comment
                Bonesy, sorry to hear you’re going bald. 🕶

I had no issues with the original size.

Comment

Excellent. Thanks for the feedback. The adjustment to the size was form an older request for the increase. I have finally had the time to go over the list of secondary issues that need my attention.

Ok. I made the sizes a bit smaller.

How does it look now?

Easier to see, but not too big?

Comment

• EdF
                  EdF commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's great!

Comment

I like the new size...not too small and not too large. Thanks!

Comment

Goldilocks would be very happy.

Comment

Perfect!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here