Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posting a link to personal BBQ Blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posting a link to personal BBQ Blog

Instead of posing 7or 8 pictures, can I post a link to my blog post? There is no advertising, just information. https://patio-q.com/hurricane-florence-rib-cook/ is an example.

I don't mind at all. Good lookin' cook too.

Comment

Lots of STL rib cuts there.. Bravo!

Comment

The only problem with that is people like me who rarely click links to look at pictures. It has to be something really special for me to click the link. I would never click a link to ribs but if the pictures were posted in the thread I'd take a look.

Comment

I can surely understand that. My problem is posting pictures in multiple place..

Comment

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry I missed this, SammyJ. Yes you can post as long as your blog doesn't hound members with ads or spam, or solicit money (captive audience) or anything nefarious like that. For more on posting pics (and other FAQ topics), please see our Pit User Manual channel, there you'll find many help topics on posting pics and other stuff: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/forum/main

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here