Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Albums Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Albums Problem

It seems that I cannot view any posts in any thread in the Albums Channel. Do any of the Mods have any idea what could be wrong?

DEW

The Albums channel has a bug. It's a known issue that we're looking to fix, we just unfortunately have bigger fish to fry at the moment.

Comment

No problem. Thanks for the response.

Comment

We need a guinea pig. Would someone mind posting a few things in their album, and then have someone else look to see if it's working? We made a tweak or two that might have fixed this issue.

Comment

• Dewesq55
          Dewesq55 commented
          Editing a comment
          I can see stuff posted in Albums now. It looks to be fixed.

DEW

What are albums?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr ROK View Post
          What are albums?
          Click your name to go to your profile page, post something there. Many people do this and whatever's there is visible to the poster, but no one else.

Comment

• Dr ROK
            Dr ROK commented
            Editing a comment
            So how do I post once I'm at my profile?

• Dewesq55
            Dewesq55 commented
            Editing a comment
            I THINK that you go to your profile, click the tab that says Media, click Add Photos or Add Video. Not sure, but that's what I think.

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            That or there should be a comment box right there at the top of your page, above your history of recent posts.

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here