Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Podcast version of Seminars? (or similar)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Podcast version of Seminars? (or similar)

I tend to listen to these types of things while driving (BBQ Central radio is one). Can the seminars be made available so that I can move them to my phone and listen while driving? It seems I need to sit as a desk and watch them right now.
    Thanks!

Thats would be sweet if they could do that. You should contact David Parrish (Pit Boss). He would be able to help you out with this one. He may even know how to make it work if they aren't doing it now. It would be a great way to improve out memberships. Good call Bob!

Comment

If not, there's always the website from your phone, load it up then stream it while you drive.

Comment

At this time we don't have plans to podcast the seminars, but I agree it'd come in handy for the daily commute. I'll look into the possibilities.

Comment

A podcast is audio only. Several of the seminars in the past used illustrations that were important, especially Blonder. As we go forward into the pre recorded mode, we will now be able to insert pictures, illustrations, even videos, making for a richer experience.

Comment

A video version would be nice too.. I watch instructional stuff on planes typically.
            Still audio podcast would be nice.. Thanks for your response!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here