Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Page error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Page error

raywjohnson All day I have been receiving this error message on my iPad. I have cleared browser and history, rebooted and all thatvstuff. Here is my message.

Thishappens only on the "Show us what you're cooking." Thread.

Gracias
    Erik

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1818.PNG Views:	1 Size:	34.9 KB ID:	474083
    Last edited by HouseHomey; March 28, 2018, 09:00 PM.

Hey HH ... this won’t help you much but I just loaded the page in question via safari on iOS 11.2.6.

Comment

well I heard if ya send FireMan a pic of a weber in the wild you get the antidote!

Comment

• HouseHomey
        HouseHomey commented
        Editing a comment
        That's hilarious. No bitcoin needed. Have roadside pics of webers and I'm willing to use them.

Hey guys, HouseHomey & ComfortablyNumb , just because I don’t give a rip doesn’t mean I doesn’t give a rip all the time. Cuz, ya can not give a rip to some of the people all of the time but not give a rip to all of the people some of the time, which means, in the end you mostly don’t give a rip.
      The polls, well, they speak for themselves.

Comment

• smokenoob
        smokenoob commented
        Editing a comment
        lets add a "don’t give a rip" button next to the "like" button for FireMan

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        Gee that's kind of...well, patriotic. Makes me want to stand up and give the pledge....

HouseHomey

I loaded that thread and scrolled all 5 pages without error.
      Ipad ios 11.2.6 and safari

best regards,
      Jim

Comment

• FireMan
        FireMan commented
        Editing a comment
        We always have to have a straight man in the bunch

Does gettin' ripped count?

Comment

• HouseHomey
        HouseHomey commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm working n it.

• wu7y
        wu7y commented
        Editing a comment
        It certainly does! And I've learned after 40 yrs in the legal business that sometimes too much to drink is not enough.

MBMorgan jgg85234 this is what mine says

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1824.PNG
Views:	144
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	474121 ​​​​​​​

Comment

• MBMorgan
        MBMorgan commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmmmm ... I see you’re on iOS 10.3.3. I wonder if that’s the problem. Is your iPad new enough to upgrade to iOS 11.x.x?

ComfortablyNumb how about Anaheim instead. Loved the reference as I'm off Magnoliaand Yorktown in HB and took Mag to Lincoln for my last job in Anaheim.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1817.PNG Views:	1 Size:	1.00 MB ID:	474131
      Last edited by HouseHomey; March 28, 2018, 10:30 PM.

Comment

• HouseHomey
        HouseHomey commented
        Editing a comment
        ComfortablyNumb that neighborhood is gorgeous right now. North of Westminster the values grow fast. Streets widened, grass and trees added to islands and walkways. $$$ now

I noticed the tested recipes section is gone from the pit members side also

Comment

Originally posted by Nuke em View Post
        I noticed the tested recipes section is gone from the pit members side also
        That was with intent. It confused newer members.

Comment

Originally posted by HouseHomey View Post
          raywjohnson All day I have been receiving this error message on my iPad. I have cleared browser and history, rebooted and all thatvstuff. Here is my message.

Thishappens only on the "Show us what you're cooking." Thread.

Gracias
          Erik
          I will check it out. But which "Show us what you're cooking." thread caused the issue?

I assume this one?

https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...-9-spring-2018
          Last edited by raywjohnson; March 29, 2018, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here