Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how-do-i-"post"-a-question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I "post" a question?

I’d like to get some opinions about which pellets to use for my first pellet smoker prime rib. I don’t see anything obvious that lets me post a question. Help.

Are you using a mobile device like a tablet or a iPad? I have to rotate my iPad for the new topic button to show up.

Comment

Ya just posted a question. Go the the appropriate forum and do the same thing again.

Comment

• FireMan
        FireMan commented
        Editing a comment
        Astute observation!

As RonB said: you just did :-)

to find the right sub-forum for your question, browse this page:

Let us know if you need more help.

Comment

• FireMan
        FireMan commented
        Editing a comment
        Astute observation 2.

Fer a pellet question, here would be th' place to start...

On my desktop, th' "New Topic" button is located LH side, partway down...
      It might vary a bit, if yer on another type of device.
      Hope this helps...

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!
      Glad yer here, to learn along with me!

Comment

Go here and click on the "New Topic" button and add title then ask your question. Cheers!

Comment

Hello, are you asking about Posting a question? Or creating a Poll?
          Welcome From Clay, Ny.

Comment

• JCGrill
            JCGrill commented
            Editing a comment
            Betting on this, good call.

• FireMan
            FireMan commented
            Editing a comment
            Polls are rigged around here anyways.

If you are cooking it with a pellet grill they usually impart a milder smoke than a stick burner or a grill with charcoal. For beef I tend to go with the mesquite pellets but that is just my taste, I love beef cooked with mesquite but it can be a little overpowering for some people so for a big slab of meat like that I might tend to go with a milder wood for the first time out. Experimentation is the key to finding out what you like and don't like, good luck with your cook let us know how it turned out.

Comment

Originally posted by 4furman View Post
            I’d like to get some opinions about which pellets to use for my first pellet smoker prime rib. I don’t see anything obvious that lets me post a question. Help.
            lo, I'll be honest, took me the longest time to figure it out (they don't make it easy) and even now I still have problems .. but eventually I figure it out all over again.

Comment

• EdF
              EdF commented
              Editing a comment
              Know the feeling!

Are you asking or just tellin or just posting?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here