Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the Pit graphics fixed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FireMan
    replied
    Yeah it’s fixed all right, rigged as can be. And yes, you must pay more. Send it to me, I’ll be sure to take care of it for you.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Don't feel bad, I tried to go straight in a right-turn-only lane today. Today I was that 90 yr old man every honks at. [eyeroll at myself]

• gcdmd
    replied

Yep, worked fine. I almost embarrassed myself, however, by saying that it didn't work. I first used 5 and then realized it was F5 that I needed. I usually blame my bifocals and my ADHD when I do a dumb thing like that.

Thanks, @Huskee
    Last edited by gcdmd; November 26, 2017, 10:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    For most browsers logging out, then Ctrl+F5, then logging back in works for that. If not (or if mac) Google will tell you how to easily wipe your cache. Most of those little things are cache-related.

Leave a comment:

• JCGrill
    replied
    Agreed, much better, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Clearing the cache worked. Thanx everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Stevo
    replied
    On my Windows 10 laptop with Firefox, clearing the cache fixed it. Ditto on my iPAD with Safari.

Leave a comment:

• Henrik
    commented on 's reply
    Try wiping the cache like ComfortablyNumb suggests. Let us know if you need guidance.

• JCGrill
    replied
    On a tablet I'm still having trouble.

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    started a topic Are the Pit graphics fixed?

Are the Pit graphics fixed?

We were in Austin for Thanksgiving, and the Pit looked to be back to normal on the laptop. However, now that we are back home and I'm using the desktop, it's not fixed. Is it fixed or not. Or maybe I forgot to pay.....

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here