Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey Links Aren't Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turkey Links Aren't Working

This turkey link isn't working for me: https://amazingribs.com/tested-recip...-recipe-easily

I also tried accessing the butterball technique and I'm getting an "Access Denied" message.

Same here. Worked fine this morning. Also, I've noticed that I'm not showing logged in unless I'm viewing the "Pit" part of this website. It used to be I could see in the upper right hand corner that I'm logged in no matter where I navigate to.

Comment

Same. Huskee

Comment

same here, when I try the link it says access denied

Comment

We are working on this. The timing could not be worse on this one. But we are working on it. Please be patient, I know that is hard to do with turkeys thawing, but we are doing all we can to get it back up. Stay tuned...........

Comment

• texastweeter
            texastweeter commented
            Editing a comment
            I feel ya...try being a telecommunications company who had a major fiber cut from some two bit construction company who shuts down the internet in all of the central US.... I have a theory. When hiking in the woods, bring along a trunk cable made of fiber optic. If you get lost, bury it, and an unbonded construction company will show up and dig it up....

Thanks for the update Spinaker! Let us know when it's back up and running

Comment

• Spinaker
            Spinaker commented
            Editing a comment
            Will do!!!!!

Looks like it's back up
          Our grilled and smoked turkey recipe and tutorial make your ordinary holiday meal extraordinary! Here's everything you need to know about making the ultimate holiday bird. We also bust some myths, discuss side dishes, and so much more!

Comment

• Spinaker
            Spinaker commented
            Editing a comment
            It's back!

• Spinaker
            Spinaker commented
            Editing a comment
            hahaha you beat me to it!

That darn innernet... Ya just can't trust it

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here