Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Payment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payment

I am trying to figure out how to PM one of the moderators? I am not really sure how to. I paid for a subscriptions and it double billed my debit card, can someone please help me? I am certainly sure it was my mistake.

Just click the little "Messages" Icon in the top RH corner of the screen while logged into "The Pit".

Then select "Compose New". Huskee, PitBoss & Jerod Broussard are the moderators; Meathead is the administrator - one of them should be able to point you in the right direction.

Comment

I'm looking into this. We'll get it fixed CallRVA.

Comment

That's great customer service right there!

Comment

@pitboss, thanks so much! I have been using your website for a while! I have never cooked anything well on the grill before I found this site! The least I could do was support you guys and gain access to the forum for interactive help! Becoming a decent outdoor cook has helped my marriage tremendously! Wife is very please my newfound skills!

Comment

Yep. You paid twice. I have cancelled my trip to Jamaica with the extra funds and issued a refund.

Comment

• _Keith
              _Keith commented
              Editing a comment
              No! The jerk secrets you could have brought back for us!! All is lost.

Originally posted by CallRVA View Post
            @pitboss, thanks so much! I have been using your website for a while! I have never cooked anything well on the grill before I found this site! The least I could do was support you guys and gain access to the forum for interactive help! Becoming a decent outdoor cook has helped my marriage tremendously! Wife is very please my newfound skills!
            CR I'm glad you like what we do. We certainly like doing it!

Let us know if you need anything else. Check back in with some pics of those awesome cooks that saved your marriage.

Comment

@Meathead, I am sure hedonism will be ok without you! Thank you for taking care of that for me! I look forward to the advantages of membership! Thanks!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here