Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Empty Posts - "Home/Special/Albums"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Empty Posts - "Home/Special/Albums"?

There's a live post right now - Pulled Beef - that when I hover over the title, I can see the beginning of the post. But when I enter the thread, it's empty. I even posted into it yesterday (about not being able to see anything) and while I'm listed as the last poster, I can't see my own post either - still empty. I did just notice when I went to look at it that it's folder structure is Home/Special/Albums, which, of course, I don't see anywhere in The Pit list of folders. I've had other instances of empty threads, but I don't know if they were in the same folder.

yes, I have the same problem. I imagine one of these monitors slant administrator will be along shortly and will clarify why that is. I do know the software that they're using has several glitches in it and that may be one of them.

Comment

We've know about this for a while but haven't prioritized it as it just doesn't come up often. I'll ask Glenn if he knows of a fix.

Comment

No worries. I'll just assume I'm not missing anything interesting

Comment

You're not, because no one else can post there, either

That is to say, no one can view what's posted there. Alas, it's a black hole.

Comment

It happened to me once. I posted some pictures into an album in my early days of using 'The Pit' and it shows up in the forum. If you view the user, BBQFOOD4U you will see the last post he did. I sent him a PM asking to post in the beef and brisket section under recipes.

Comment

Can someone post a link to the empty post?

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn Vergara View Post
                Can someone post a link to the empty post?
                You can find the post here Glenn.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here