Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Moral, Morral or Morelle❓ PROBLEM i.e. Dilemma ! Help Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Moral, Morral or Morelle❓ PROBLEM i.e. Dilemma ! Help Please!

This Morning while responding to Susan with Bowling Concepts (Suppliers of the PitMasters Club Shirt), I asked if the Women's Shirts to Match Mine were available Now❓ Thinking I'd Order One For EUNICE❓ to take care of getting her NOTHING (except a Car Show👍😇👍) for Our 44th Aniversary!
    Whle Pondering this Shirt Idea, "IT OCCURRED TO ME" Eunice is Not a Member of "The Pit"❓ Ergo, My Problem i.e. Dilemma! Does Eunice get Special Dispensation do to Advanced Age? Is there a Spousal Consideration? In Short I Need to Know "How Damned Much Is It Going To Cost Me" to Keep the BBQ Police from taking Her Shirt, Strip Searching and Incarcerating Eunice for Wearing an AmazingRibs.Com 's PitMaster's Club Shirt Illegally❓❓❓
    Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan
    Last edited by Danjohnston949; August 20, 2017, 07:51 AM.

You're in trouble now........................

Comment

• Danjohnston949
      Danjohnston949 commented
      Editing a comment
      HawkerXP, N. S. 🤗😇🤗
      From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

This will cost you big time. Duck and hide! Happy Anniversary!

Comment

• Danjohnston949
      Danjohnston949 commented
      Editing a comment
      jgreen, You Ain't Wrong! Thank You! Hope things are well with You, Yours, and Wpg!

Well, since we have an actual picture of Eunice tending grill posted in the Pit, seems legit!

Comment

• Danjohnston949
      Danjohnston949 commented
      Editing a comment
      kmhfive, I hope You're Right! My Scottish Ancestory and All❓ 🤗😇🤗

She is allowed because she is you Babbysitter for 44 years and by extension a default Pit member as your caregiver.

Comment

I think spouses are grandfathered in for putting up with MCS. Except for maybe the ones that don't like the food produced on said cookers.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
        Danjohnston949 commented
        Editing a comment
        @JCGrii, Oh She likes BBQ Alright! You Should See Her Eat❓

The BBQ Police are coming! https://youtu.be/A-IzSI1ysmc

Comment

• Danjohnston949
        Danjohnston949 commented
        Editing a comment
        @Powersmoke80, You Gotta Love It! That's a Keeper! If My Useless Nephew or Two, Show Up Again❓ I'll Play it and I'll
        Laugh My --s Off Watching Them Run!

I have to consider Eunice a Full-Fledged Member of th' Pit, fer many of th' reasons posted, above...
      Hail, while back, I even got "Special Dispensation" to include Th' Blue Belle as a Pit Member...
      Click image for larger version

Name:	iPod Touch 904.JPG
Views:	122
Size:	129.3 KB
ID:	365963
      Happy Sunday, an' Happy Anniversary, once again!
      Eunice must be one wonderful lass, to have put up with yer ornery ol' arse fer alla these years, Brother!

Comment

• Danjohnston949
        Danjohnston949 commented
        Editing a comment
        Mr. Bones, We have a Chev 4X4 Pickup Same Vintage & Same Paint Job❓ Awe Shoot a Mile, She didn't think I was So Bad 40 Odd Years Ago❓ She got a Kick out of Your Text Yesterday! I was Driving and I don't Text & Drive!
        Thank You, Mr. Bones! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad to hear I gave her a kick!
        I don't do anything with my phone, while drivin', either...
        It'll jus' haveta wait until I stop, somewhere...

You may think you are safe for awhile but somewhere, sometime, the IRS is going to find out. They will have a picture of her with that shirt on at a red light camera. They will match up your lack of itemized deductions and you will have to answer some very tough questions. My advice is simple. When the light turns yellow come to a stop. That way you will never get caught.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
        Danjohnston949 commented
        Editing a comment
        tbob4, No Damned Way do I B'l Ribs, I ate to Much Boied Meat when I was a Kid! 👎👎👎👎👎

• tbob4
        tbob4 commented
        Editing a comment
        Danjohnston949 - No, I was saying that's what your wife would accuse the officer of eating when you ran the red light due to her hippie heritage! Hahahahaha I would NEVER accuse you or Eunice of eating boiled ribs. Heaven forbid! Send me to Amazing Ribs purgatory if I were to accuse you of that.

• Danjohnston949
        Danjohnston949 commented
        Editing a comment
        tbob4, I'm Glad You Squared Me Away on that Matter! Thank's,
        From a Backyard Cremator in Fargp ND, Dan

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here