Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pruvate messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pruvate messages

what is wrong with the message center? it was gone for nearly a week, then it was back for a day or so, now its gone again. has anyone figured out what's going on?

We have a topic going on that currently. IT is aware, they're trying to figure it out but it's not a simple fix. That's all I currently know.

Comment

• Karon Adams
      Karon Adams commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks. yes\ah, it doesn't look like it will be fun. It was fixed for a minute, then it went again. I wasn't sure you guys knew it had gone back down. sorry for jumping out to be noisy.

will watch for updates

Are pruvate messages anything like private messages? I can't fine pruvate messages.... (running, ducking, and laughing)

Comment

• Steve R.
      Steve R. commented
      Editing a comment
      Pretty sure it's the same. Also, it's good to know we won't have to pay a fine for pruvate messages.

• gcdmd
      gcdmd commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I thought it was pyruvate and that I was back in biochemistry class. AAARRGH!!!

yeah, yeah, make fun of the chick who failed typing three times (Back in the stone age when it was ACTUALLY a class!!!

Comment

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      Just funnin' ya Karon. I had a homeroom way back when it the typing classroom. I taught myself to type in homeroom and actually got up to about 30 words a minute. My accuracy was niver tu guud thouhg.

I type better when the letters are still on the keys. but, my fingernails always chip the paint off pretty quickly

Comment

It doesn't take these guys long to jump on you with jokes when you mess up does it Karon Adams at least it is all in good fun though.

Comment

I wouldn't have it any other way. I love all of you guys!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Right Back Atcha, Karon!

Alrighty then!

I think I may have found and fixed the Private Messaging issue.

Everyone please check your PM boxes and let me know if you still have blank messages.

--RayJ

Comment

• HouseHomey
          HouseHomey commented
          Editing a comment
          Is it still a message if it's blank? I don't get it. My box looks the same. Are you funnin me?

• Karon Adams
          Karon Adams commented
          Editing a comment
          but, have you fixed the Pruvate messaging, yet?

Try refreshing your browser cache. Do a "hard" refresh to force it.

Hold down the CTRL key, then hit the F5 key.

If the page does not refresh, click on the page in an area that does not react to the mouse and try CTRL+F5 again.

This is to select the page so that the CTRL+F5 works as it should.

Comment

• HouseHomey
          HouseHomey commented
          Editing a comment
          👍👍!!!

HouseHomey See above ^

Comment

• HouseHomey
          HouseHomey commented
          Editing a comment
          👍!!!

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here