Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

90 day membership promo code not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 day membership promo code not working

I am a brand new member. I've been reading the site for a while but decided to create an account when I got a promo card with my slow n sear.

When I tried to sign up I got an error saying I needed to create a paid account rather than using a coupon code.

While I'm more than happy to pay for a membership given the value I've gotten from this site, many people will just walk away when their coupon code doesn't work.

Originally posted by cstefan View Post
    I am a brand new member. I've been reading the site for a while but decided to create an account when I got a promo card with my slow n sear.

When I tried to sign up I got an error saying I needed to create a paid account rather than using a coupon code.

While I'm more than happy to pay for a membership given the value I've gotten from this site, many people will just walk away when their coupon code doesn't work.
    Thanks for the heads-up. I can help you! Please email me at [email protected]

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome cstefan

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you.

Comment

cstefan, Welcome to "The Pit"! Huskee Will Fix You UP! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory!
            Enjoy "The Pit"!
            Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome from Indiana.

Comment

We got cstefan squared away.

If any others notice coupons not working, we're aware of this issue as well. You can PM or email me if this affects you too, and I'll help you out.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Elcome to th' Pit!
                  Hope ya' decide to stick around a while!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here