Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help, SOS, Can Someone Look at My Post on BBQBOOTCAMP and tell Me WTH's Going On❓

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help, SOS, Can Someone Look at My Post on BBQBOOTCAMP and tell Me WTH's Going On❓

I have been trying to clean this Mess Up❓❓❓❓❓ 🙃🙃😚🙃🙃 Help a Poor Old Backyard Cremator in Need! Dan

PM sent

Comment

Thanks Spin, I hate to Bug People on a Holiday! I am trying to get this Post Cleaned Up so I can eMail to some heavy Hitters arround the State! This Event Damned Near Didn't Come Off do to Ignorant Obstinance on the Part of Our ND Legislature! I am trying to Get a Clean Post to Copy to Some of these Fum Duckers with Succinct Notations So they Don't Misunderstand! OBTW, I am No Great NDSU Fan they Will Never Teach Those Buffalo How to Skate! Right Being Right! The Animal Science Dept, The Meat Sciences Dept, The Meat Lab, the Animal Genetics and Beef Production all did "One Hell'ava Job" with the BBQBOOTCAMP! Sorry You Couldn't Be There!
      From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Lol! Happy Memorial Day, Danjohnston949 !!! 'Tis a fine thing yer doin', there!
        BTW: "Ya can't roller skate in a buffalo herd"

Comment

Dan - if you cut the photos down to 1024x768 you won't have any difficulty getting them to post (if that's the issue you're addressing). All of your photos are at extremely high resolutions.

Best regards,
        Jim

Comment

• Danjohnston949
          Danjohnston949 commented
          Editing a comment
          jgg85234, Jim, You may have just Solved My Problem! Thanks a $ Million! 👍👍👍👍👍

• Danjohnston949
          Danjohnston949 commented
          Editing a comment
          jgg85234, Jim & Spinaker, John I am going to Try Down Loading the Pic's to Adobe Photo Shop , Resize them and Put them back into the Post! Hopefully this will work❓ The only F'l Tr'g I've had was Fortran 101,
          68-69? I'm Dumber than a Box of Rocks❓ Thanks,

Image size is what you want to change

adobe Illustrator will do it too

Jim

Comment

• jgg85234
          jgg85234 commented
          Editing a comment
          Fortran doesn't have any image handling commands🤡🤡

Danjohnston949, which O/S (computer) are you using? If on a Mac, the Preview app does this in a jiffy. You don't need Photoshop just to resize images. If you are on a Windows box MS Paint does the same. Let me know and I'll guide you.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
          Danjohnston949 commented
          Editing a comment
          Henrik, I am using an iPad Mini, Model: MD542LL/A, 56.3 GB, IOS 9.3.5, Wireless, Blue Tooth, our Carrier is Verizon 24.0! If there is anything else You need just Ask! I had to Let the Smoke Settle so I haven't done any thing more Today❓ Thanks Henrik!

• Henrik
          Henrik commented
          Editing a comment
          Try this app, it's free, and simple to use: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/imag...670766542?mt=8

• Danjohnston949
          Danjohnston949 commented
          Editing a comment
          I have downloaded the App and it seems be straight forward, Henrik! Do you Know if there are online details on how to run a Photo Album through automatically or better Yet a Post Like Mine on AmazingRibs.Com❓ Thank You!

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here