Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error when trying to Follow a sub forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error when trying to Follow a sub forum

Was trying to "follow" the Pit Barrel Cooker thread and got this error, Error (obviously I'm logged in) : You need to be a member and you need to log in to access The Pit

If you are not a member, click here to join. If you are a member, click here to log in. If you have lost your login or password click here. Please note that your Pitmaster Club login information may be different from your login information for posting comments on the rest of the website.

I want to bring this back up to the top basically because it is the same Sub Channel. When trying to follow the Sub Channel of Pit Barrel Cooker I get this error

The user you have specified was not found. (invalid_username)

Comment

• raywjohnson
      raywjohnson commented
      Editing a comment
      Try this. Go to the channel ( https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...barrel-cookers ). And hit CTRL+F5 on your keyboard. This will refresh the page and update any caching. Then try to follow.

Hit and hold down the CTRL key, then hit the F5 key.

• AverageJoe
      AverageJoe commented
      Editing a comment
      raywjohnson that did the trick. I am used to hitting just F5 for a page refresh didn't know about the keyboard shortcut for the caching. Thank you sir

• raywjohnson
      raywjohnson commented
      Editing a comment
      I am here to help!

raywjohnson , Ray you have a call above🙂

Comment

• raywjohnson
      raywjohnson commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here