Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't show up on the member list.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't show up on the member list.

I joined the Pitmaster Club on Oct. 25th, but my name doesn't show up on the member list. I probably did something wrong when I first registered. Help!!!
    oldsteve

who are you and how did you get into the NSA's secret chat room??!!

Comment

There are 5 pages of members whose name starts with "O". You're there on the second page.

@charchamp - you got an lol from me on that one

Comment

Thanks Pit Boss!!! I didn't notice that there was more than one page of member names starting with "O". I'll have to start keeping track of my more frequent senior moments.
        oldsteve

Comment

Lol at these comments. OldSteve, even if you were a phantom member you still were able to post! (I wonder if phantom members paid phantom subscriptions...)

Comment

Originally posted by oldsteve View Post
            Thanks Pit Boss!!! I didn't notice that there was more than one page of member names starting with "O". I'll have to start keeping track of my more frequent senior moments.
            oldsteve

You bet. You're not the first person to have this particular senior moment btw, so at least you have company!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here