Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uploading photo issues...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_4011.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	37521 From iOS

Comment

Looks good! What upload method did you use for the iOS photo? And what iOS device/software verion are you using?

I'll merge the IDs tomorrow. You should take a look at your old IDs info and copy stuff you want to move over to the new ID (like signature).

Comment

i6 8.1

I had to display the image from the desktop as before but it loaded from the phone.

Thanks again.

edit: stuffs copied.

Last edited by Jon Solberg; December 5, 2014, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Solberg View Post
          i6 8.1

I had to display the image from the desktop as before but it loaded from the phone.

Thanks again.

edit: stuffs copied.

OK gotcha. I thought you may have discovered a trick I was not aware of.

Comment

PB, go for it. I'm at 377 with this post, will probably be a few more by tomorrow. I joined in July. I'll go copy my signature now, so I'll have it around.

Edited to ask: what are the boxes under are username? Right now mine and most are all orange and I noticed that Henrik's returned to white.
            Last edited by The Burn; December 5, 2014, 09:02 PM.

Comment

TB I'll create the new ID in the morning. The orange boxes will be back. I need to tweak that.

Comment

Jon I merged the IDs. Please take a look and let me know if the new ID is working for you.

Comment

Everything looks perfect!

Comment

Jon/Henrik, are your new IDs still treating you well? If so, I'm going to give The Burn a new ID today.

Comment

Everything here is good. I few quirks with notification which I am saying are user error right now.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here