Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site funding through Amazon for Canadians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site funding through Amazon for Canadians

Regarding website funding through Amazon purchases, I'd be glad to do any Amazon purchase using you link, but we Canadians need a link to "amazon.ca" There's no way I'm paying high shipping fees from the U.S and waiting for weeks when I can get many things the same or next day for free with Amazon.ca Prime.

Can't say that I can blame you and welcome to the Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Indiana....

Comment

A hearty welcome from Illinois.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Jim Samuel! Thanks for your support and for asking about how to get Amazing Ribs the referral fee.

To get us our finder's fee on Amazon:
          1. find the product on Amazon,
          2. locate the 10-digit ASIN or ISBN of the product located in the Product Details Section on every Amazon Product Page (it is also in the URL, or address box, when you're viewing the product on Amazon.)
          3. Our code that needs added after that 10-digit number is ?tag=amazi0a8-20 (<-- copy & paste it) It includes the ? and has no spaces.

Either:

Start with this template:

------> http://www.amazon.com/dp/CODE/?tag=amazi0a8-20 <--------
          replace "CODE" with the product's ASIN or ISBN number.

Or

Find the 10-digit ASIN or ISBN number in the URL string in your address bar, and delete everything after the /, then paste ?tag=amazi0a8-20 after the / as you see in the example link above. Then "go" to that newly-pasted address. That's it!

Example of the above:
          Meathead's book on Amazon.ca has this URL: https: //www. amazon.ca/Meathead-Science-Great-Barbecue-Grilling/ dp/054401846X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1481803637&sr=8-1&keywords= meathead
          (I added some spaces to this URL so that you can see the whole thing, otherwise it would get abbreviated here)

Locate the 10-digit number in the middle, and delete everything after the /, which often begins with "ref...." as you see underlined here.
          https://www.amazon.ca/Meathead-Scien...dp/054401846X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1481803637&sr=8-1&keywords=meathead

Highlight it, delete it, and replace it with our code ?tag=amazi0a8-20

So the finished URL in your address bar in this case is:
          https://www. amazon.ca/Meathead-Science-Great-Barbecue-Grilling/dp/054401846X/?tag=amazi0a8-20
          (Again I added some spaces so you can see the whole string)

This would need done with each item. And everyone involved with Amazing Ribs gives you a hearty THANK YOU for doing so!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome and the advice. I'll try this with my future Amazon.ca purchases

Comment

I'm up to my pits in polar bears (it's the northern version of up to my ass in alligators) right now, but I'll do that.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here