Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Are Not Authorized to View This Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Are Not Authorized to View This Page

With much more regularity I am receiving a message that says "You are not authorized to view this page" whenever I try to like something or look at a photo. Refreshing is the solution but it's a bit of a pain to log out and log back in. I'm using a Mac OS 10.12.

Haven't seen it on this site. I'm on Sierra.

Comment

Originally posted by tbob4 View Post
      With much more regularity I am receiving a message that says "You are not authorized to view this page" whenever I try to like something or look at a photo. Refreshing is the solution but it's a bit of a pain to log out and log back in. I'm using a Mac OS 10.12.
      Try clearing you browser's cache ... that's always a good first step.

Comment

• tbob4
        tbob4 commented
        Editing a comment
        Will do - thanks.

• tbob4
        tbob4 commented
        Editing a comment
        It seems to be working Mbmorgan. Thank you.

• MBMorgan
        MBMorgan commented
        Editing a comment
        Good news! Browser cache clearing is sort of the 21st century version of "check to see if it's plugged in"

Had an error message myself, today. It was asking me to log in even though I was already logged in. It only happened when I clicked one certain thread I wanted to read. Go figure.

Comment

Shane Rakow, MBMorgan, EdF, tbob4, I just Write theSe Error Messages Off as Due to
        APPLE CRAPPOLA, It Generally Happens when I try to Like a Post! One of these Days when I Clear the Browser Cache Again, I am going to give this iPad a Douche!
        Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	2 Size:	46.7 KB ID:	241219Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	65.1 KB ID:	241214Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	80.0 KB ID:	241215Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	4 Size:	81.9 KB ID:	241216Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	4 Size:	53.8 KB ID:	241217Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	4 Size:	53.8 KB ID:	241220Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	2 Size:	45.8 KB ID:	241218Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	4 Size:	81.9 KB ID:	241221Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	4 Size:	53.8 KB ID:	241222Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	4 Size:	53.8 KB ID:	241223Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	4 Size:	81.9 KB ID:	241224
        Attached Files

Comment

• tbob4
          tbob4 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hahahahaha. I'm sure glad it was just not me. I think neither Samuel Adams or Sierra Nevada could fix the problem. Mbmorgan's trick worked like a charm.

• Danjohnston949
          Danjohnston949 commented
          Editing a comment
          MBMorgan, I use Safari for My Browser, with the Latest Update! I IPad is 64Gig, Wireless, Cellular, Verizon Network, with the Latest Update Version 9.3.5 ?
          From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

• MBMorgan
          MBMorgan commented
          Editing a comment
          I use Safari, too ... but my iPad is running iOS 10.1.1. If yours will support it, you might want to upgrade (if fixed a lot of goofy bugs for me). If not, you might consider giving Google Chrome a try to see if it's a browser issue or something else.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here