Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

uploading videos - should it work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uploading videos - should it work?

Hey, I'm trying to upload a small 10 second video and continually getting a pop-up after a ~15 seconds with "error uploading image". Should it work? I've tried with both a laptop with Win10, as well as an iPAD with the latest iOS...

Thanks in advance!

I think you need to upload on another site and link it here. Yeah that is it. Quote below from Jon Solberg

""You need to host the video in YouTube, Vimeo, Photobucket or similar then link to it here.""

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Pic upload works but videos have to be embedded from another service like YouTube.

Use this format [VID=youtube;ZbC9UGLez54]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbC9UGLez54[/VIDEO]

EXCEPT change the letters "VID" to "VIDEO". If I used VIDEO myself the video would have embedded and you wouldn't be able to see the command I used.

Comment

Is it really uploading the video or just embedding a URL to the other service?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here